Google AdSense Account Suspended via SelfClick AdSense Policy 2016 | Google AdSense Account Suspended


Hi, here I am sharing my bad experience about my New Google AdSense account Suspended via Self-Click or Invalid Clicks AdSense Policy.



Google AdSense started run ads on my blog TheLastSEO from 10-Mar-16. When I see my blog on 10-March-2016 I was very happy to saw that Google AdSense start running ads on my blog so that I could earn money for my family therefore that time I am greedy and I started click on ads which is running on my blogs.  On 17—March-2016 when I login into my AdSense account I saw notification that your Google AdSense account Temporally Suspended for 30 days.

Here I am show snapshot of my account.





I suspended my Google AdSense account due to Self-Clicking violation. I am new on AdSense so I did not know about this Google AdSense policy  and that time I much preety greedy but now I promise to Google AdSense this type of things never happened via me so I request to you please re-active my account as soon as possible.

So guys please follow the Google AdSense Policy very hardly. And let see that after 30 days suspended what will happened with my Google AdSense account and I wil update you about this matter.. Keep wait 30 days and let see what will happen..


EmoticonEmoticon